Thursday, May 10, 2012

PROVERA FAILED...

I haven't blogged in a while because nothing has happened. The Provera did not work and as I've said, I've taken it at least a dozen times before. Anytime I was put on a birth control pill to regulate my period, I've had to take it so the period would start. This time it didn't work and its very discouraging. I called my nurse and she had me wait 3 days before calling her back to see if my period would come on. I called her yesterday and we scheduled an ultrasound for Monday @ 3pm to see if my lining has thinned out. I'm not sure what all this means but its scary to think about.
In the meantime, we have moved out of the apartment and are now living with my mom until the house is ready. I'm hoping that with our lives being stress free it may appear before Monday, but that just seems like wishful thinking.... So heres to hoping they just increase my dosage or swith my perscription and I don't have to look at the I-V-F word in order to concieve.
So once again, say a little prayer for me on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment