Wednesday, April 25, 2012

another day

Today I took my 10th Provera pill and still no period:( I've taken this pill before and it normally comes on the 3rd or 5th day. Very disappointing! I have more refills so ill call one in tomorrow.
There comes a time when you wonder what's wrong with me and what is going to work. I have so much going on with moving and fixing up my grandparents house that I don't have time to be sad.
I just heard that Gulliana from E News is having a baby and knowing her struggle, Im happy for her. Deep down I hate to admit, I don't get happy anymore when people announce pregnancies. How do you say congrats when when your heart is breaking.
When a friend complains about morning sickness I want to know what it feels like. Unless your dealing with infertility that sounds crazy. Here's hoping for cramps and PMS!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not dealing with infertility and you don't sound crazy at all! I'm single and with no prospects so I can slightly empathize with you. I want a baby too and that may NEVER happen. I really struggle hearing another friend announce a pregnancy. Seems like there's at least one a week!! So anyway I'm praying for you and hoping that God show's you and your husband the right path whether to keep trying or adoption.
    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney, you don't know how much this means to me! I was where you are 3 years ago before meeting Jamil and when being single is okay with you and you have your life planned out with no husband involved, that's when you will meet your god-fearing Mr. Right!

    ReplyDelete