Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CONSULTATION COMPLETED

Our consulatation with Dr. Payne went great! I can see why there has been so many great reviews about him because he was very informative and answered all of our questions in ENGLISH (not Dr terms). He feels that the problem probably lies with ovulation since my menstrual cycle only comes every few months a year. I have to get a prescription for Provera (to jump start my cycle) filled, then at CD3 (cycle day 3) go in for a Endocrine blood panel, have an HSG done at CD 8, after those tests Jamil will go in for a semen analysis, and then we will go from there. We will more than likely start on Clomid and are hoping that fixes my little problem.
I'm so appreciative for all the support my husband, family, and friends have given me. I started this blog as a way to get my feelings out instead of holding them in and feeling stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment