Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter."

Today is our consulation with Dr Payne at Piedmont Reproductive and I have mixed feelings. I've been so ready for today to get here so we can finally sit down with someone and discuss our struggle. I have done a lot of research online and honestly I find myself feeling worse than before! Its hard not to be bitter because you look at some women who can have babies and think Why Not Me? Jamil and I have found ourselves asking the question, Why do we always have to struggle to get what we want? Why do hurdles have to be put up for us to get around all the time. Sometimes we say, if we didn't have bad luck, we'd have NO LUCK! But then again, for all the struggles we've had in our lives there has been some amazing things happening to outweigh those struggles. I can't say enough how Blessed we are! I truly think that he and I have to be challenged in life in order to appreciate the good things, and that's okay!
So with that being said, I know that once I do become a mommy, I will appreciate it so much! I will never take a smile, a cry, or a word for granted! Keep me in your prayers if you would @ 330 today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment